Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

New Dolls and a Mother's Day Sale!!

Good morning!  It's such a lovely morning here in BC, the sun's out and the birds are singing!  Spring is finally here in our little corner of the world!

I've been working on some new dolls this past week and will be ready to write up the patterns for them in the next few days.  The first two are little French entertainers:  A clown and a mime.


That's Pierrot on the left and Pierre on the right.

Next up is a little doll, similar to the little one you probably saw if you entered the last giveaway I held.  This one is a tad bigger and measures about 7 inches tall.  I've made her hair out of the most beautiful Tussah silk wool roving and needle felted it onto her head.  I've got two more cut out and am planning to make another little girl with a different outfit as well as a boy.


This is Julip.  I just love how she turned out!

I just want to wish all the moms out there a very happy Mother's Day!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  To celebrate, I'm having a sale in my etsy shop!  Enter HAPPYMOTHERSDAY at the checkout to receive 15% off all patterns this weekend!

~Shelly xo