Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sweet Stuffling Christmas Ornaments

Just a quick post to share my Sweet Stuffling Christmas ornaments.  These little cuties measure about 3 inches tall and are made from my favourite hand woven felt.  I received a request to make two of these for a dear lady who has a few of my other bears in her collection.  Thanks for the wonderful idea Vicky!  I didn't think it could be done because of the tiny arms and legs, but I think they turned out quite nicely:)


So, the first pink and white bunny and the last red bear above are spoken for, and the rest will be available in my shop tomorrow.


I'll be working on some Little Ladies and some tiny Christmas Poppet ornaments and hope to have them done by the end of the weekend.

To all of my friends in the States, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Enjoy that turkey!