Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Fresh Batch of Stufflings

My little stufflings have been a labour of love!  I'm so glad to say that the first batch is finally ready for new homes and I'm going to be sad to see them go!

From left to right:  Tickles, Sweat Pea, Waffle, Whimsy, Peanut and Pickle.




Please meet Peanut. She's a Sweet Stuffling kitten and she's looking for a good home. She loves to take long naps and rather enjoys being cuddled!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I have to say that Sweet Pea is my favourite! He loves to dress in outlandish costumes and would never admit this, but he rather enjoys having a good ear stroking! While I was deciding what to embellish him with, he was deciding what his name should be. When he whispered it into my ear, I just knew it was perfect for him:)



















                                                                                                  
This little bunny isWhimsy. She loves to eat marshmellows and tends to be a bit of a cuddle bunny!


I had so much fun creating these little stufflings and I'm hoping they make sweet little Christmas gifts.  I've got many more planned for my shop!  Oh, and I'm working on a PDF pattern for these too.