Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Ladies in Waiting...

My Little Ladies are back!!  For a while, I've been busy creating Petal Bears, Sweet Stufflings and a few Petite Poppets, so I felt it was time to whip out my old pattern and make some new Ladies!  These cloth dolls are what led me to open my etsy shop and they have always been a pleasure to create!  I just love how each one is different and unique!


These two are sisters, twins in fact, though they're not identical.  Wren, on the left, has golden hair and blue eyes and Robin, on the right, has green eyes and auburn hair with a sprinkling of freckles on her nose.

Each Little Lady has hand embroidered faces and organic wool hair that has been securely hand stitched onto their heads.  


 



Both girls wear dresses made from Japanese linen and I've edged them in lace and embroidery thread.  My mom made their pretty hand knitted cardigans and I added embroidered flowers to them.  Felt mary jane shoes with working buttons complete their outfits.






Wren and Robin will be listed in my shop sometime tomorrow and they're both hoping to find good homes:)