Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Four Little Ladies and an Anime Kitten


Hello!  I've been super busy this week trying to get the new Little Ladies ready for my shop.  They're comming along nicely, and should be ready for the weekend.  I decided to try some new yarn I got from a lovely lady on Etsy.   It's an orgainc merino wool that is super soft, and the colours are beautiful!  As you can see, the girls have not yet had their hair cut.  I think I'm going to leave the dark red headed girl's hair long, and I haven't decided what styles to give the other three.  Mom has been a busy bee too, knitting hoodies, berets and cardigans, and she has also whipped up a few skirts and blouses.  She even made a little night dress with a mop cap!  Our shelves are going to be full again!

A friend of mine celebrated her birthday this week, so I made up a dear little Anime Siamese Kitten for her.   I appliqued a little heart with rosy fabric on her chest, and added a green ribbon and a tiny bell around her neck.  To finish her off, I made a little flower  hair ornament with a green glass bead at the centre.  Her name is Rose.



If you'd like to see more pic's of these little girls, please have a look at my flickr.  I'll be adding  more as I go along.