Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Felt Doll Knitted Outfit Patterns

Hey there everyone!  I have some lovely news to share!  My wonderful Mum has designed three new knitted outfit patterns to fit the dolls from my new book - My Felt Doll.  There's a cute little wrap cardigan which is perfect for the Prima Ballerina, an adorable dressing gown to compliment the Bedtime Doll and a fun little Summer romper to wear on a sunny day!
Mum is busily working on the next design - the sweetest little dress ever!!  I cannot wait to show it to you, it is absolutely gorgeous!!  Anyway, for those of you who like to knit, these patterns are now available in my Mum's Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/myfairdolly.  And by the way, she'd love to knit one for you if you're not a knitter (like me:)!
Here are a few more pics of the outfits..
I just wanted to say a very big Thank You to everyone who has purchased my book!  I've had such wonderful feedback from so many of you and I'm so glad that you like it!!
hugs,