Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Peek-a-Boo Pals

 It's always such a joy to get a huge project out of the way!  I have felt like a hermit for the past week or so whilst writing up my newest patterns and it feels so great to finally have them all illustrated and ready to share with you!  I just want to say a big Thank You to Kim Leavens who inspired me to call these little cuties 'Peek-a-Boo Pals'!
 

Owl

















Fox

















Eeyore
















Lamb
















Lady Bug
















Monkey
















Red Panda














The pdf patterns are now available in most of my shops and very soon, you'll be able to purchase them as kits as well.  Each kit will include a pattern booklet tucked into a re-sealable plastic sleeve, along with the felts and ribbon.  You will need to supply your own polyfil, embroidery thread and a disappearing ink pen. 

I am hoping to devote some of my time to making a few ready-made things for my shop again.  As much as I enjoy designing patterns, I really miss making things for others to enjoy:)  So, when I do have some items, I'll post an announcement to my facebook page with the details of when I'll be listing them - usually I like to give a day's notice - and then it will be a first come, first serve basis.  I am not able to take on custom orders as I still have a lot on the go, so I hope you'll understand. 

Enjoy the rest of your week:)
~Shelly xo

17 comments:

  1. Oh my, completely understand! Looking forward to seeing the creations you put in your shop. I'm sure we will all be looking forward to possibly owning one of your beauties! ~ Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Peek A Boo's are wonderful. I'm sure every little girl would want them all.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! All of them are so cute, I can`t choose just one.
    Nice work ♥
    Hugs,
    Arte Friki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love everything you create! I understand not being able to do custom orders and missing not being able to make items it is very different than making patterns. You have to be able to enjoy the entire process! Keep up the great work!! How is your Nana?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolls look so adorable with their hats. Love, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just sooo adorable,,,,and I'm thrilled to have been part of the naming process. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent,,,and looking forward to seeing your ready made dolls.
    xx Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preciosas!!! Felicidades por un trabajo tan bien hecho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They truly are darling! I'm saving up my pennies :)
    anita♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will you be offering patterns for dolls such as Petite Poppet Emma and Lyric?These are my favorites (I own Lyric).

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are sooo cute and lovely! amazing work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe my eyes ! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are soo beautiful!!
    You are so talented.
    Great blog!! :D
    Regards

    elblogdelasfofuchas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my first time visiting your blog :) I love these Peek-a-Boo dolls so much! They are so beautiful and I look forward to seeing more~

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice dolls !! I love it!you have beautiful dolls. made handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! New to your blog, what type of felt do you use? I know the cheap stuff in the craft store isn't as soft. If your posted about before I apologize and would be happy to reference a link :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!