Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pocket Pixie - Petunia

Just wanted to share a new project I've been working on this week.  I wanted to create an easy to make doll pattern made from felt that would appeal to any level of sewer.  This is Petunia, the first of the Pocket Pixies!  She measures about 7 inches tall and is completely hand sewn.  I've needle felted her hair (an organic wool) right onto her head and her dress and shoes are removable.


Hope you like her!  As soon as her pattern is ready, it'll be available in my shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Gingermelon

15 comments:

  1. Shelly, she is utterly adorable! She has such a perfect Pixie face :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a great little gal Shelly... she looks sort of sweet yet confident .... with great hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beth, Bumble Vee and Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love her, I want to buy one!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kelly! I'm in the process of making two more and hoping to have some pics of them soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, She is adorable. I'd love to have her pattern when it's ready :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kim! I'm hoping to have the pattern ready in a few days:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your latest creation Shelly! Absolutely adorable and irresistable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly, your dolls are a love, are very pretty!! Congratulations!

    A greeting from Spain
    Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings from Canada Ana! Nice to meet you and thanks for your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shelly,
    I love the little Pocket Pixies. Is the pattern available?
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!