Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fluff and Wasabi

Goodness me, how time flies!  Didn't realize that it's been over two weeks since I've posted anything!  Hope you all had a wonderful LOVE day!

I recently completed two mohair Petal Bears.  The first was a custom order for an anime kitten.  Her name is Fluff and she has a pet bird named Mavis.  The second, an anime elephant named Wasabi.



Fluff is made from cream and pink long pile mohair and she wears a pink and white ruffle about her neck with a pretty beaded flower.  Mavis is made from felt and I've beaded and embroidered her tiny body.  She can sit and stand and turn her head from side to side.
Pea green and cream mohair were used to create Wasabi. She wears a delicate lace scarf with a vintage button and a rusty bell.  Available in my shop for adoption.

Hope you all have a wonderful week:)