Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Gift of the Day!

It's that magical time of the year again my lovelies - time to get crafty!  And to help you get started, I'm having my 7th annual 12 Days Of Gifts Special, beginning tomorrow Monday, Dec 3rd!  So, if you're looking for a fun and easy gift to make for someone special, now's the time to gather up your sewing supplies and get ready for some crafting fun!  There's still time to create something special for everyone on your list!  

 Beginning Monday, I'll be offering a different pattern or pattern set on sale in my Etsy shop for 50% off the regular price.  
So, if there's a particular pattern you've had your eye on, please be sure to check my Facebook Page and Instagram feed daily as I'll post an announcement each morning with the day's Gift of the Day.
This special will only be on for a limited time, so please don't miss it! 
Happy crafting everyone! 💕