Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Holiday Wishes and a New Pattern Release!

Happy Holidays to all of you!  I've been working away on my last pattern of the year and I'm super excited to finally be able to share it with you!  The Wardrobe Essentials pattern was made specially for the Sparkle Starlet Doll and will include lots of fun options for you to create a delightful array of outfits for your doll including dresses, tops and pants and the cutest pair of slippers and sleep mask!  
I've provided three sleeve options that can be used to create a number of different dress and blouse styles - a short puff sleeve, a flutter sleeve and a long sleeve, as well as a pair of pants and shorts.
You can even use the pattern pieces to create an adorable pair of flannel PJ's to go with the kitty sleep mask and slippers!  Just think of the possibilities! 
Here's a few examples of the outfits I created with the patterns:
A flutter sleeved blouse with cuffed shorts,
Long sleeved blouse with pants,
Dress with puff sleeves,
Flutter sleeved flannel pj's.
And I have a little secret to share!  I found the most perfect doll bed to fit the Sparkle Starlet Dolls at Ikea!  Click on this link to see it!  It even comes with a set of bedding, but I decided to make my own!
You need to build it yourself, but it's pretty simple and doesn't take long to set up.  I love that it's unfinished wood as it can be painted (which I'm considering..), but it looks lovely just as it is!
Wishing you all a beautiful, wonder-filled Holiday Season!