Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

New Pattern Release - Sparkle Starlet Dolls!!

Hello there lovelies!  I'm just so happy to finally have this pattern ready to share with you all!!  It has been a huge undertaking, but oh-so worth it now that it's done!  I've spent countless hours, weeks even, when all was said and done, photographing the steps for the pattern, writing up the instructions and finally taking what seemed like hundreds of photos for the listing pics as the weather was so not co-operating with me!  It feels like an enormous weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I think I  may just have to take tomorrow off!
 These sweet girls are machine sewn and measure about 17 inches tall.  I've included a couple of templates for the doll's facial features.  These will allow you to create different eye shapes and will also give you the option to make dimples, freckles or stars.  You can then choose whether to embroider or paint the features onto your doll, or you may want to try a combination of the two.  
The Starlet's hair is secured onto her head with stitching and glue and it can be gently styled many ways.Please click on all the photos to see the details.
 The pattern includes instructions and pattern pieces to make an adorable pair of sequined/embroidered undies, slouchy leg warmers and a pretty summer dress lined with a tulle petticoat. 
 Rainbow freckles :)
 Such a sweet face!
 What little girl (or big one) wouldn't love to play with one of these?
 They're fun and easy to make!
 I think this one's my fave! :)
 But I just love this one too!
 Painted facial features below.
The Sparkle Starling Doll pattern will be available in my Etsy shop later on tonight!
Happy sewing everyone!!