Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Stuff!

Hello!  Thanks so much to all who popped in for my End of Summer Sale!  It was a great success and I'm sure you'll have lots to keep you busy for the  next while!  I've taken a little break in-between deadlines for my book project and have created three new Pocket Poppet doll kits and three new Poppet outfit kits.  The doll kits are ready and available in my shop and the outfit kits will be available within the next few days.
 I forgot how much I love making poppets!  Each pattern kit will include the pattern booklet to make the doll, the wool blend felt to make the body of the poppet and her shoes, the gorgeous wool yarn for her hair and the pretty polka dot felt for her little sundress.
For the outfit pattern kits, I used the Summer outfit pattern and created three different choices.  Each kit will include the pattern booklet to make the outfit, the wool blend felts to make her sweet little hat, shoes and flower accessory and the polka dot felt to make her pretty, flutter sleeved dress and matching hat band.  This pattern kit will not include the pattern to make the doll.
Also, I've added felting needles to my ever growing section of Supplies.  These are perfect for needle felting the hair of many of the dolls made from my patterns such as the Poppets, Pixies, Mermaid Girl, Mini Moppets, Tag-Along doll, Woodland Elf and Pony.

Have a great week :)
~Shelly xo