Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Spring Announcement!!

Hi everyone!  For many of us, Spring break and Easter are just around the corner!  It's so lovely to see the cherry blossoms blooming and the daffodils and tulips poking their pretty heads out!  Spring is definitely my favourite season as it's usually a time of renewal and transformation.  Having said that, I thought I'd share some exciting news with you all!  And no, I'm not pregnant!  I'm very pleased to announce that very soon, I'll be offering the beautiful wool blend felt that I use to make most of my dolls and animals, in my etsy shop.  I've thought about doing this for quite some time and now is the perfect time to do so!  Will keep you posted as to when everything will be ready!! 

For Easter this year, I've designed a sweet little Easter Bunny and Chick pattern that I think would be a perfect project to make with a child during Spring break!  These little darlings are very quick and easy to whip up and would look so adorable in a pretty basket filled with chocolate goodies!


Each bunny measures about 5 inches tall and the teeny chick stands about 2 inches tall.



The pattern for these little ones is now ready and available in all my shops:)
~Shelly xo