Saturday, December 8, 2012

12 Days of Gifts Special!!

Season's Greetings dear friends!!  

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm offering a 12 Days Of Gifts Special in my Etsy Shop! Each morning I'll post an announcement on my facebook page with the Gift of the Day ~ a different pattern or pattern set will on sale for 50% off the regular price!!  


So, if there's a particular pattern you've had your eye on, please be sure to check in as this special will only be on for a limited time!

Have a happy weekend:)
~Shelly xo

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much sweet Shelly! You are so generous! I love these! They are so SWEET and darling! I will check your facebook page. Thank you for sharing the link sweetie! Have a happy weekend! Love and hugs, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ooh! What a nice thing to do Shelly! I will be sure to check out your specials!!

    Hugs, Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly,
    Hello- I'd LOVE to purchase this perfect pattern but there are no more listings for her! Please let me know when you put up another listing because I would LOVE to grab her before the sale is over! THanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'll have to watch carefully for this! love your dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog - these teeny bunnies are adorabley cute - I love them, especially the little shy one on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com




    ReplyDelete
  7. Me me me!!!

    Lesliecruz87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!