Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Congratulations to the Winners!!

Please know that I am just so grateful to all of you for supporting my work and for all your wonderfully kind words!  It means so much to me!

I'm so glad to hear that many of you are eager to try and make your very own mohair bear and, though it might sound like a daunting task, it really is a lot easier than you might think!  And oh-so-worth  it in the end!

So, a big CONGRATS to the winners, who are:
Tamina Allen
Melissa Kindblad
Jaquie
Kimberly Patrick
Belka - Please re-send your email address as the pattern came back as undeliverable.

Your patterns have been sent via email and I'm looking forward to you sharing pics of your little bears once they're completed!!


I'm off to list the new pattern in my shop for anyone who'd like to try one too:)

~Shelly xo