Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fairy Tale Doll Collection

Hello dear friends!  As most of you know, I've been working on a new project - the fairy tale dolls, for the past month or so.  Well, today I finally finished the last of the batch!  I am so, so happy to present the whole collection to you!


So, starting at the top middle - Tinkerbell, Pirate, Rapunzel, Witch, Prince Charming, Snow White, Queen of Hearts, Alice, Mad Hatter, Red Riding Hood, Pinocchio and the Little Mermaid.  I had many requests to do more, especially the princesses, but, I think that once I have all the patterns made up, they could be mixed and matched to make into many different characters!

I'll be very happy to move on to my next project once all the patterns are ready and can't wait for you to see what I'll be doing next!!

Oh, and just before I forget, I'll be having a BIG pattern giveaway as soon as the new patterns are ready, just in case you're interested!!:)

Enjoy the rest of your week ; )
~Shelly