Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gingermelon Man

Hi everyone!

Just a quick sneak peek at a new little guy that I'm working on - a Gingermelon man!  Will have the patterns for them available soon:)


This one's going to be a brooch, but I'll make a few hanging ornaments too.


















I also finished up a couple of Bunny Babushkas today and have two more awaiting eyes before I can complete them.


They're available in my shop. 




















Will be back to post as soon as my little guy is finished.  Can't wait for you to see him:)
hugs,
~Shelly
xo

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to see him completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely - just wish my stiffening fingers could manage such small creatures. My baby bunnies (at www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com) are about the smallest I can now contemplate, but I do love seeing what other folks get up to in the toy-making world.

    If you're interested, I blog about how I make, mend and otherwise create the Cuddlies too at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com. Am hoping to collect 100 Followers by Christmas, so that I can invite fellow toy makers to guest blog with me in the New Year. Perhaps you might like to visit, follow and then - when the magic number is reached, be a guest with me?

    Hope so, anyway. All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!